Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A New Years Resolution

Where to start?  I've been mighty neglectful of my blog, I don't think anyone would argue with that.  2011 was an amazing year for emmy-ray.  We had so many wonderful clients and weddings, but it was the first year I can say that I had trouble finding balance between work and play.  I didn't take nearly as much time to do some of the things I enjoy most, like creating jewelry, crafting, decorating my home, and blogging just for fun.  I think I put a lot restrictions on what I can write about here on Handmaker of Things.  I always go back and forth between personal and professional, but why not create something that's a mix of both?  


I didn't set a lot of crazy resolutions for myself in 2012.  Only one main statement to sum up the year and keep in mind as I move forward: make it better than 2011.  This is a tall order, because last year was fabulous, both personally and professionally.  However there's always room for improvement, always more goals to create, and opportunities to seek!


Hope you guys all had an amazing holidays, and cheers to 2012!


xo ~ Em


Christmas ornament chandelier


 



No comments:

Post a Comment