Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Events a la emmy-ray: Californos Bridal Open House

On June 6th I was lucky enough to be invited to participate in the open house/wedding fair at Californos.  I had just finished working Shannon and Nathan's lovely wedding a few days before, and had some leftover flowers from some arrangements and bouquets I rescued during clean-up.  I did a little fluffing and re-arranging and came up with some fun arrangements.  Crystals and feathers aren't my typical style, but it was fun to try out something a little bit different (plus you gotta love the candlelight).


IMG_8173


IMG_8167


IMG_8189
The hyacinths in this bouquet smelled AMAZING!


IMG_8194


IMG_8197
I had to wait til just the right moment to snap this picture so the back lighting would be purple/magenta.


Not too shabby for a bunch of leftovers, eh?


love, emmy-ray



No comments:

Post a Comment