Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Maps You Can Wear, A Collaboration

It's been awhile since I've blogged, but for my return to Handmaker of Things, I'm happy to announce an awesome collaboration between myself and printmaker, and friend Sage Dawson.  It's a line of jewelry that features her lovely art work, embedded in resin and made into few of a kind pieces of jewelry.  Sage is headed to Vermont this summer for a fellowship, and I approached her about collaborating originally to raise some money for her trip.  Please visit Sage's blog, Map Mint, to learn more about her work:


MapCollaboration


Visit the Map Mint Etsy Shop to see the full line, and buy a piece of your own!  These aren't just pieces of jewelry, they're limited edition, mini works of art.  We've got pendants, rings, stud, and dangle earrings.


DSC00336
DSC00391
DSC00410
DSC00358
DSC00391



1 comment: