Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Exciting Little Things...

I got so busy yesterday that I forgot to post, shame on me, especially since there is so much exciting news happening in the world of emmy-ray.  

First things first, I'm dropping off a whole mess of new jewelry today at Speak Salon in the Crossroads.  The owner, Julie, has been my talented hair stylist for a few years now, and when she asked me to do consignment at her studio I was so excited.  So if you are going to August First Fridays, swing by Speak (right by Lulu's Noodles) and check out my jewelry, and the other awesome artists and designers showcased there:  


17153_102990793057365_100000393330172_78622_3879429_n

 Next I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all my new visitors from Freckled Nest.  I am super excited to have a button on Leigh Ann's blog this month and I hope that I meet lots of new people that are interested in the hand made revolution.


Black border banner

Last but not least by any means, this week I'm guest blogging for my friend Sage over at Map Mint.  It's an art and design blog full of inspiration.  Plus Sage is a talented printmaker, and a new blogger, so pop on over to her page and show some love.


Sage-header
 

That's all the news from emmy-ray for now.  On a personal note, I'm headed to NOLA tomorrow morning for a weekend in one of the cities on my bucket list.  I can't wait to have fun with the girls.  Lots of pics when I return. 



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I was hoping that you were the guest blogger! I'm excited to see what you post.

    ReplyDelete