Thursday, September 13, 2012

Inspiration: Bohemian Wedding Styled Shoot

I've was lucky enough, this summer, to work with an amazing team of women on a few different inspiration shoots.  When Cassandra and Kristen contacted me about taking part, I was super excited.  I live for these types of projects, it's always so much fun to collaborate with other creatively minded people.  They sent me an inspiration board, and told me what they had in mind, and I ran with the flowers from there.  The results were so lovely, and our models (a real married couple) were such troopers in the ridiculous heat.  Plus we were lucky enough to be published on one of my favorite wedding blogs, Ruffled.  Thanks so Cassandra Castaneda Photography, Rak Designs, and Porello Girls for including me!


xo ~ Em



I-K8DF3p8-L


I-2c2nwvS-L


I-twNd3hm-L



I-Vt7kCdc-L



I-FVSQqcj-L



I-T3gPTsc-L



I-gxTkM8r-L



I-szsCc5F-L



I-WbSpRmD-L


 



No comments:

Post a Comment