Thursday, March 8, 2012

Styling: A Sorbet Themed Shower Shoot Behind the Scenes

Fresh off the plane from Chicago I was able to participate in styling a shoot for the Spring/Summer issue of KC Weddings Magazine thanks to my sweet friend, and former editor Elyse.  It was the first time they've done an entertaining shoot and I was honored.  I came up with a sorbet concept, and added in the touch of mint green to give everything a fresh feel.  The grey was a nice neutral, and the chevron patterned runners and napkins were a modern counterpoint to the vintage glassware.  I gathered all the supplies, set up the tables, and did the flower arrangements.  It was a lot of work, but totally worth it for the beautiful end result.  


There were so many great vendors that helped me with the shoot, I couldn't have done it without them.  A big thanks to: Iced Art, Sorelle Pie Bakery, Bloom Baking Company, Glace, Pryde's Old Westport, Ultrapom, and Mr.&Mrs. Weddings and Events, Lilah Paper, The General Store.  Stay tuned, I'll share the actual spread from KC Wedding's tomorrow.   


IMG_0174



IMG_0178


IMG_0185


IMG_0175


IMG_0184


Photo-1


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment