Thursday, March 29, 2012

Phonography: January 2012

For 2012 we rang in the new year with nothing less than a rocking Festivus party.  It felt good to get back into the swing of tradition, and to spend the New Years holiday with all the people we love so much.  The rest of January continued in the normal fashion: food, parties, dog pictures, craft projects.


The ever popular Airing of Grievances for the year. 


Airing of Grievances.




Hazel.  Doesn't she look like she knows a secret in this picture?  Or is just annoyed, yes, probably that one.


Hazel, mini dachshund.


My adorable niece Emma (not technically a niece, she's my second cousin, but that's too complicated).


Emma.


First wedding of 2012, Melissa and Ben (see the rest of their flowers here).


White bridal bouquet, purple bridesmaids bouquets.


A wedding show at Californo's.  I always love doing these, talking to couples, and getting a chance to play with whatever flowers I want.


Californo's wedding show.


Participated in an Instagram Photo A Day Challenge for the month.  Got some fun shots that I wouldn't normally take.


Vintage brooch.


Created some ombre glitter shoes, which coincidentally has become one of the most viewed posts on my blog to date.  It was a fun project, and one that I think people love because it's an easy way to spice up an old pair of shoes.


Ombre glitter shoes DIY.


Made a new recipe from a sweet friend.  Never used tomatillos before, but I like them now!


Tomatillos and tomatoes.


You can find me on Instagram as @emmyray, or follow my Tumblr where I feed all my new images.  


Just two more months of Phonography, then I'll be all caught up!


xo ~ Em


No comments:

Post a Comment