Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Phonography: November Part I

November was the month that I finally downloaded instagram to my iPhone.  Needless to say things got out of hand very quickly, so I divided this post into two parts...


 


IMG_0102
Peonies returned to the wholesalers. Happy day, they are my favorites!


IMG_0096
I participated in the "Girls Night Out" holiday show at a local gallery ARTichokes selling some of my jewels.




IMG_0124
Basement renovations continue. I absolutely cannot wait to share the before and after with you guys!



IMG_0104
The very, very last yellow rose from my garden.


IMG_0107
Tried some new beer. I'm not gonna lie I mostly picked it because of the name (and I love Goose Island's brews).


IMG_0122
Experimented with some fleurs.

xo ~ Em



 











No comments:

Post a Comment