Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Phonography: December 2011

December is definitely down time for weddings, but it turned out to be a super crazy month because I was trying to play catch up with all the projects I put off throughout the year.  Plus it's the holidays, which means lots of social gatherings and projects.  



Miniature dachshunds.
Little nuggets. I can't tell you how many dog pictures I take. It's too many...





Christmas decorations.
Decorated for the holidays right after Thanksgiving. I like to be able to leave these decorations up as long as possible.





Purple hair.
I got some purple in my hair. Totally temporary with Color Bug hair chalk.





Pipe cleaner Christmas trees.
Made my first trip to Nell Hills and found these little cuties.





Awkward Family Pet Photos.
White Elephant gift that I couldn't pass up. It was a hit.





Hexagon tiled backsplash.
Tiled the backsplash in our upstairs bathroom. I'm so handy (not really, it was super easy).

xo~ Em




No comments:

Post a Comment