Tuesday, July 24, 2012

For the Love of Flower: Will and Lea

My very favorite events to work on are ones for my friends.  It's not often that I get to actually attend a clients wedding, and see them enjoy the fruits of our labor.  I've known Will since I was 15 years old, and he and Lea are a perfect pair.  Both of them love the arts, and Lea gave me her color palette, and an awful lot of creative freedom.  Bright pinks, reds, oranges, greens, and touches of yellow made up the floral palette, and we threw in some lovely teal blue with our collection of vintage glassware.  Doing Will and Lea's flowers reminded me a lot of my wedding with the bright, bold color scheme, and we had a lot of fun celebrating with them and all our friends that night.  Thank you both for hosting such a fun event, and for letting us be part of your day!  Also to K&D Photography for the lovely images of the happy couple. (be sure to click "Continue Reading" to see more images from Will and Lea's Wedding).


xo ~ Em



6a0120a8026eb3970b0177438d7c7b970d-650wi


IMG_3340


For the bouquet we used garden roses, ranunculus, freesia, billy balls, and lily of the valley from Will and Lea's garden. 






IMG_3343


Every boutonniere was a little bit different.


 


Image 9
That's my hands pinning a bout on our good friend, and the best man Mike 


IMG_3356


We created a fun crepe paper installation on the wall with white lights, and added arrangements with cherry branches and hydrangea. 


IMG_3368


IMG_3370


249109_450618868283887_525189914_n


IMG_0702
The Mr. and Mrs. cutting the cake. 


IMG_0703


Claudia and I with my Ariel hair.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment