Friday, November 11, 2011

Custom: Bow Ties for Bryan and Mae

This is Bryan and Mae...


29_mbw_un


23_mbw_un


I've never met them in person, and although it might sound weird to say it because of this fact, I think they're pretty cool!  I came across their awesome photography business Bryan and Mae Photography while scouting vendors for Middle of the Map Weddings.  Needless to say if you've seen their work their pics are beautiful, and they're one of those teams that gets their work featured often on amazing wedding blogs.


They recently got married themselves, and Mae asked me to create some custom bow ties for Bryan and the men in the wedding party.  She only gave me one rule, they needed to all be different, and mustard colored.  I had so much fun sourcing vintage and new fabrics and working on this project.  Here's some pics of the bow ties from the friends that shot their wedding, the also uber talented Bobbi + Mike.


11_mbw11


0768_MaeBryan_Wed


16_mbw_un


Thanks so much to Bryan and Mae for your bow tie order, and letting me have fun and be creative.  Your day was fabulous (or at least it definitely looks like it from the pics).


cheers ~ emmy-ray



1 comment:

  1. Omigoodness, I LOVE these!!! WOW, Emily, so impressed. I cannot wait to share these with some of my brides!!

    ReplyDelete