Friday, April 1, 2011

For the Love of Flowers: The Hombre Effect

IMG_6557


IMG_6563


IMG_6564


IMG_6571


IMG_6561


I had some flowers left from a mock up for a client and decided to play around.  I wanted to create an hombre effect, dark to white, but probably needed about two more colors of flowers to really make it work.  Plus the flowers were actually dark purple, and lavender, but came out pink on film.  Just goes to show that colors don't always translate when photographed.  


I've also decided Hazel is officially my business mascot since she can't seem to stay out of any of the pictures I take of flowers.


love, emmy-ray



2 comments:

  1. She's such a sneaky little lady. : ) Just can't help herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hue she's checking out the flowers. Like she's the floral inspector!

    ReplyDelete