Thursday, September 9, 2010

I can hear the crickets chirping...

because it's been so quite around here.  Sorry for my abscence my lovelies, I don't know what has gotten into me lately.  Well actually I take it back, I do know.  It's called work, and I've been doing it a lot lately with two weddings in a row at the end of August, and also finding out the building where I have my floral studio is closing.  I have to say it wasn't a huge surprise, but they gave me two weeks notice, yikes!  So I've been a busy bee trying to clean out my in home space to make way for making lovely flowers.  I'm excited about the change, and I think it will be so much more convenient to have everything right here.

Pardon my dust, I'll get back to being a handmaker of things soon...


081309-broom-top

  love, em   



No comments:

Post a Comment