Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DIY Projects: Thanksgiving Decor

I'm not hosting Thanksgivign this year, but it doesn't mean my mind isn't running rampant with lots of fun ideas for what I would do to decorate our table.  I've been sharing a few of them around the internets.  They're super duper easy (like anyone can do them), and look like you spent hours and hours on them.  It's all about groupings of simple to make items, which is key if you're busy cooking a Thanksgiving feast. Pop on over and check them out! 


Here's the Fall Leaves Vases that I shared over on White Table Style.



fall-leaves-centerpiece-DIY


 


And the super simple Squash and Taper Candle DIY on Paper Muse Press.  



squash-and-taper-candle-thanksgiving-centerpiece


Hooray for Thanksgiving.  I can't wait to gorge myself on delicious food, and spend lots of time with family and friends!


xo ~ Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment