Monday, August 22, 2011

Word on the Street: SPACES Magazine, and KC Weddings

I was so excited in the months of June and July to have bow ties featured in both SPACES Magazine, and KC Weddings Magazine.  They also shot a few of my headpieces for a bridal beauty shoot, and a succulent bouquet.  The succulent bouquet was created for an editorial spread that was supposed to feature bouquets with alternatives to flowers.  It was a fun challenge, and a great way to stretch my floral creativity.  emmy-ray was also on The Knot's local blog, with a picture of the bouquet I made for Betsy and Jonathan's wedding (still one of my favorites). 


Bow ties, KC Weddings Magazine 2011


Fascinator, KC Weddings 2011


Headband, KC Weddings 2011


Succulent Bouquet, KC Weddings 2011


and here's some pictures of the bouquet that I shot before I handed it off.


IMG_7867


IMG_7875


Bow tie in Spaces Magazine


Screen shot 2011-07-08 at 11.12


A big thank you to everyone for sharing my work!  I truly appreciate it your kind words and support.


love, Emily



1 comment: