Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Mac Orphanage: Newest Addition?

Everyone is buzzing about the announcement of Apples next release, the iPad.  I have to say, as someone who doesn't ever get excited about technology, I am excited about this and it's possibilities for my business.  I'm already thinking of going to consults and sharing my portfolio with clients, or brainstorming ideas by searching the internet.  Using it at shows to display pictures of my work, the possibilities are endless:

Hero4_20100127
 

Plus since it's an Apple product, the likelihood that we will end up buying one is high.  I know there are those that rail against Apple, and proclaim it as "too expensive" or that buying their products is just the cool thing to do.  However anyone that knows me and my husband, knows we are Mac people through and through, thus I have nick-named our home "The Mac Orphanage".  We have three laptops, one desktop, and various other Apple gadgets, like AirTunes.  Is this a little overkill, maybe, but for my husband computers have a special place in his heart, right behind me of course.   

Check out the video for the iPad here: http://www.apple.com/ipad/#video   



1 comment: